Gobi Tour - 1 Baga gazriin chuluu(A Picturesque Mountain)
Baga Gazriin Chuluu is a picturesque mountain in the Gobi desert. With at an elevation of 1.751 meters, it is located in the granite belt. Its valleys abound with streams. The ruins of a small monastery are in the southeast part of the mountain. The area has got many species of wild animals and birds, such as ibex, Siberian argali, vultures, hawks, and eagles.
Gobi Tour -1
Region: Middle Gobi
Interesting sites: Baga Gazriin Chuluu, Sum Khuh Burd oasis, temple and Nomadic family
Activities: Sleeping in a ger, three meals the opportunity to experience real Nomadic life with Mongolian nomads.
Length of tour: 2 nights / 3 days
Distance: 600 km
- Day 1. After breakfast start trip to Baga Gazaryn Chuluu. On the way, you will see unique sights of Mongolia’s endless steppes, and wildlife. If you are lucky you will see many gazelles. You can do a horse and camel riding at the local family. Also you can take part and help their daily life with animals.For example, you can try to milk goats and sheep.
Dinner and overnight at ger guesthouse with a local family.
- Day 2. In the morning, explore the surrounding area in Baga Gazaryn Chuluu:
Jargalant Cave, Eyes spring and maybe seen wild goats. Visit Sum Huh Burd- a tiny island in the middle of lake with the ruins of a historic temple built in the 16th century.Then trip to " Choir" temple where you will see the biggest Traditional Ger of Mongolia. Dinner and overnight with local family. If you want you can sleep in tents.
- Day 3. Drive back to UB via “Ar Burd ‘’ – a small sand dune via Zorgol Khairkhan- a sacred Mountain. Hiking and trekking on the small sand dune. In the afternoon come to UB city.
- 1 person - US $485
- 2 people - US $630 ( each $315)
- 3 people - US $735 ( each $245 )
- 4 people - US $840 ( each $210 )
- More than 4 people the cost is same each 210$
Services included in the cost:
- Shared accommodation in Ger guesthouse or in tents
- All meals during the trip
- Car with driver and petrol
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Horse and camel riding
Services NOT included in the cost:
- Optional activity cost
- Travel insurance
- Room prices at LG Hostel